Hello friends,

What are you doing to change the world this summer?

Join an unforgettable program in leadership, permaculture
and sustainable design and change the world!  The upcoming
Regenerative Leadership and Permaculture Design course will
change your life with nature connection, leadership,
permaculture and more.  Details @ http://commoncircle.com

Who:    Common Circle Education, the nation's leadership,
        sustainable living and permaculture school.
What:   Regenerative Leadership & Urban Permaculture Design
Dates:  April 14 - 22nd - Eugene, Oregon
        August 11 - 19th - Eugene, Oregon

-- Find out details @ http://www.commoncircle.com/pdc   --
-- Read reviews @ http://www.commoncircle.com/reviews   --
-- Sign up before January 15 and take 40%+ off tuition  --

"Common Circle's Permaculture Design course was a genuine
heart and mind opening experience. If you are interested
in finding how you can be part of the life giving earth
healing solution in today's global ecological and social
crisis this course gives you an in depth and extensive
overview of what it takes to make it happen."
  - Jessica  M, Course Graduate
  (read the reviews @ http://commoncircle.com/reviews)

During the workshop, we will talk about:

* Smart nature-inspired design principles
* Rainwater catchment and storage
* Greywater - smart water re-use with plant filters
* Food forest design for abundance
* Eco-psychology and Regenerative Leadership
* Intentional community design and dynamics
* Bio-remediation and toxic waste cleanup
* Natural building design - cob, strawbale and more
* Soil biology and regeneration
* Sustainable transportation and fuels
* Green business and sustainable economics
* Natural patterns and principles
* Everything you ever wanted to know about plants and soil!

"My experience in the course was invaluable.  I find
myself with a new permaculture lens that I can put on at
will, and see the world around me in a way that I feel
leads to making more conscious decisions and living
better in harmony with the earth."
  - Deborah F., Course Graduate
  (read the reviews @ http://commoncircle.com/reviews)

This course will combine critical design skills with
leadership, nature connection, and most importantly an
urban focus, building and exceeding upon the
internationally-recognized Permaculture Design
Certification curriculum.  Our programs offer by far the
most complete curriculum of any similar course -- with a
huge focus on leadership, personal growth and community
design as well as green business.

"This course was the BEST time I have had in the past
 6 years"  - Lana T, Graduate
 (read the reviews @ http://commoncircle.com/reviews)

You'll learn how to create sustainable, thriving human
systems, from green houses and organic gardens, to local
micro-economies and communities, using sustainable design
principles that are applicable to every human system,
from businesses, communities, and cities to personal
relationships.

"The experiences I have had and people I have met through
Common Circle has been life changing.  On these trips, a
community is created and everyone's individuality is
honored, welcomed and celebrated as you work together
each day to prepare meals, confront issues large and
small and find out how each and every one of us can be
the change that we wish to see in the world."
  - Marlee F, Course Graduate
  (read the reviews @ http://commoncircle.com/reviews)

Because of our unique focus on Urban and Suburban
solutions, our courses are radically different from most
other programs, teaching permaculture as a design science
rooted in nature. With most of the world's population in
cities, we must meet people where they live with real
sustainable solutions.

-- Find out details @ http://www.commoncircle.com/pdc   --
-- Read reviews @ http://www.commoncircle.com/reviews   --

Starting by learning the lessons from nature with some of
the world's most renowned organic farming experts, we
will then look at how to apply what we learned from the
soil and the water to building sustainable, lasting
institutions.

We hope you will be able to join us for this incredible,
life-changing experiential course!

Much gratitude,

Vladislav for Common Circle Education
web: commoncircle.com
phone: 1-800-376-3775

--
common circle education
14525 sw millikan way, suite 17760, beaverton, or 97005

If you would like to access previous postings to the Mich-Organic listserv you can copy and paste the following URL into your browser address bar
 http://list.msu.edu/archives/mich-organic.html