Greetings geoscience educators!

Have you been working on Astrobiology education, particularly in the digital realm?  Do you have innovative digital approaches you would like to share with the greater astrobiology community?  If so, we invite you to submit an abstract to the following session at this year's Astrobiology Science Conference (AbSciCon)!

Session Family: EPO/Social Connections
Session Title: “Developing and Deploying Digital Media in Astrobiology Education”
Short title (for abstract submission): “Digital Media in Astrobiology Education”
Description: The Internet and digital media technologies have transformed vast sectors of society, yet we have not yet witnessed the same transformative impact on K-16 science education as we have in the music industry or news media. Yet astrobiology educators are at the forefront of digital innovation! This session will showcase the astrobiology community's innovations in the development and deployment of digital learning methods and tools, such as pioneering efforts in distance learning and virtual field experiences.

Organizer: Ariel Anbar, [log in to unmask]

Submission deadline is January 31st!

Abstract Submission:  http://abscicon2012.abstractcentral.com/
AbSciCon 2012:  http://abscicon2012.arc.nasa.gov/