Geoscience Educators,

With the beginning of the Spring semester, I wanted to send out another reminder about our research. We are very interested if folks want to have their students complete the survey as a diagnostic test or even as a pre/post-test looking for growth over the semester. We can arrange to provide you with a synopsis of their performance. Email me and we can set this up.

We are currently conducting research on how geoscience students and researchers read and interpret graphical displays of data. In an effort to diversify our sample we are looking for volunteers to complete the survey and background items. We anticipate that the survey should take 20-30 minutes to complete. You can access the survey at:  http://tinyurl.com/iugraphs

Please pass this along to any colleagues who might be interested. Thank you very much for your consideration.

Cheers,
Adam Maltese

Adam V. Maltese
Assistant Professor of Science Education
Adjunct Faculty in Geological Sciences
Indiana University
W. W. Wright Education Building, Rm 3054
201 North Rose Avenue
Bloomington, IN 47405
PH: 812.856.8059