   I think that if we want to keep the momentum going for our teacher
education interest group, then we should propose a technical session at
the 2012 GSA meeting in Charlotte. After discussing the issue with Dean
Moosavi, I think the best way to proceed is to take a "Big Tent"
approach and propose a session that covers all aspects of teaching
teachers including courses, workshops, and fieldtrips for either/both
pre-service and in-service teachers. I have two questions for the group:

1) Would you (or anyone you know) be interested in submitting an
abstract to such a session. If so, please email me at [log in to unmask]

2) Is anyone else thinking of submitting a session proposal related to
teaching teachers? If so, why don't we discuss combining our efforts.
The last thing we want to have happen is to have competing proposals
that fail to attract the 12 minimum abstracts. Please email me if you
know of any proposal ideas in this area.

It is my hope that we can use the Fall 2012 meeting to continue to
develop interest in this topic and further define who we are as a community.

-Kyle Gray

I apologize for those who received mutliple postings, but I wanted to
reach as many people as possible.