Greetings Colleagues,

The Management and Organization Review editorial team is pleased share a special forum on Research and Publishing Ethics. While MOR is dedicated to advancing global knowledge on international and cross-cultural management, with particular emphasis on Chinese organizations, this issue is relevant for all management scholars and researchers, as it deals with many ambiguous situations involved in ethical research and publishing practices.We hope that you will enjoy reading this interesting collection of articles and will share it with your students and colleagues.

-The MOR Editorial Team

Management and Organization Review

Hot off the Press!
Get the Latest Chinese Management Research from MOR

About MOR 关于MOR

Management and Organization Review

Management and Organization Review (MOR) is the official journal of The International Association for Chinese Management Research.

First published in 2005, the journal is already ISI listed, with an impact factor of 2.806, and a readership that spans over 3,000 research institutions.

MOR is dedicated to advancing global knowledge on international and cross-cultural management, with particular emphasis on Chinese organizations.

Special Issue on Publishing Ethics 有关出版物道德规范的特刊

You can read MOR's special issue on Publishing Ethics FREE online. Simply click the link below, and start reading!

Publishing Ethics, Volume 7, Issue 3 Free

This special issue on Publishing Ethics examines the many situations in the research and publication process which have unclear ethical implications. We bring together eight thought-provoking articles, a fascinating commentary by Richard T. Mowday, and an informative introduction from guest editors Maureen Ambrose and Marshall Schminke.

As part of our ongoing effort to provide research ethics education to the Chinese management community, every paper in this issue is published in both English and Chinese.

We hope that you enjoy reading this exciting new research!

Start Your FREE Trial Now! 开始你的免费试用!

You may have been missing out on some of the latest research in Chinese and cross-cultural management, so we are delighted to offer you a FREE 30 day trial to all content from MOR!

Simply follow these 4 easy steps:

Step 1:

Log on to Wiley Online Library with your email and password. If you haven't registered yet, you can do this at http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/user-registration

Step 2:

Go to the 'Trial Access' page on your profile at http://www.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/myprofile/trials

Step 3:

Enter your case-sensitive trial access code: MOR30DAY

Step 4:

Start reading the latest research in Chinese and cross-cultural management – absolutely FREE!

Get Permanent Access to MOR 获得MOR的永久访问权限

Don't forget, you could get permanent access to all of MOR's content, simply by recommending the journal to your librarian!

Recommend MOR to your Librarian Here!

Wiley-Blackwell

Your Privacy:
You can unsubscribe by emailing us at [log in to unmask]
with the subject line unsubscribe [log in to unmask]. We will ALWAYS respect your e-mail privacy and NEVER sell, rent, or exchange your e-mail address to any outside company. For complete details, review our Privacy Policy http://www.wiley.com/privacy.

Need Help:
Visit our Help page to find information on ordering, shipping/returns, your account, subscriptions, author services, mailing lists and RSS feeds. You may also visit our Contact Us page to find a contact for additional assistance with a related product or service. For technical problems, click here.

Please note that all prices are correct at time of going to press but are subject to change without notice. Visit the terms and conditions page for complete information on this offer.

John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. | The Atrium, Southern Gate, Chichester, West Sussex, PO19 8SQ, UK | Tel: +44 (0)1243 779777 | Fax: +44 (0)1243 775878 | Registered Number: 641132 England

Copyright © 2000-2012. All rights reserved.
SHJ-11-36993 3P 2nd dep [SA]