[cid:[log in to unmask]]

The Institute for International Business at the University of Colorado Denver would like to invite you and/or your colleagues to apply for the Faculty Development in International Entrepreneurship (FDIE) program on May 29 to June 1, 2012 in Denver, Colorado.

We are offering this FDIE program in response to the growing interest among Entrepreneurship Centers to internationalize their programs for faculty to develop and teach a course in international entrepreneurship.  The program features two top scholars in the field:  Walter Kuemmerle, formerly Associate Professor of Business Administration at Harvard Business School, and Patricia P. McDougall, Professor of Entrepreneurship at Indiana University.  Both scholars have done cutting edge teaching and research in the field of international entrepreneurship.

Program participants will learn the pedagogy for teaching a new international entrepreneurship course, internationalizing an existing entrepreneurship course, and teaching international business from an entrepreneurial perspective.  The faculty will highlight important concepts, frameworks and available teaching and research resources.  The program will also provide an excellent opportunity to network with colleagues who share similar research interests in international entrepreneurship.  We will leverage the University of Colorado's strong connections to the business community and invite leaders of international entrepreneurial companies to speak in the program.

We invite you and/or your colleagues to apply to this program.  We are pleased to offer you or your nominee a $300 scholarship, reducing the $1600 program fee to $1300.  Due to the popularity of this unique program, we encourage you and/or your colleagues to register for the program to reserve your space.  Detailed information about this program and a registration form can be found by visiting our website at http://www.ucdenver.edu/academics/InternationalPrograms/CIBER/ForFaculty/Pages/FDIE.aspx.  If you have any questions about this program, please contact me or Melanie Ellison at 303-315-3710.

Please bring this entrepreneurship program to the attention of interested faculty members at your university.

Sincerely,

[cid:[log in to unmask]]

Manuel Serapio

Faculty Director