Dear AIB Community,

AIB had another very successful submission period, receiving over 1000 submissions for AIB 2012 Washinton DC.   Unfortunately, as with past submission periods, we are again in serious need of community members willing to review these manuscripts, providing feedback for these manuscripts and assisting track chairs with acceptance decisions.  If you could possibly put aside a few hours over the next month to review manuscripts, we would really appreciate your assistance.

If interested, please sign up at http://meetings.aib.msu.edu/aib/2012/signup.php  as soon as possible.

We are especially in need of reviewers for the following tracks (sorted in order of need from largest):

-          Innovation and Knowledge Management

-          Institutions, Governance and CSR

-          IB Theory, FDI and Entry Mode

-          MNC Management and Organization

-          Intl. Economics, Finance and Accounting

-          Global Organization and Reconfiguration of Value Creation and Work

-          SMEs, Entrepreneurship, and Born Global

So if you are in one of these areas, we would very much appreciate your help!

Thank you,

Tunga Kiyak, Ph.D.

Managing Director

Academy of International Business (AIB)