I just received the below new book notice that would seem to be important for all international management researchers and instructors. If you believe this book will support your curricula, you should forward this message to your acquisitions librarian. I increasingly rely on the library to support my research and teaching book requirements. Collegially, Charles Wankel, St. John’s University, New York

Ruth Alas and Junhong Gao,

Crisis Management in Chinese Organizations:

Benefiting from the Changes

Palgrave Macmillan, 2012

A theoretical framework on how to manage crises in Chinese organizations. The authors connect crisis management theories with practical examples from Chinese companies to help deepen the understanding of Chinese work culture and practices. The authors believe that this volume may contribute to better crisis management not only in Chinese organizations, but also in organizations from other countries. Learning from mistakes and from the positive solutions to such situations could be the key to future success. Improvement in the management of critical situations in organizations could lead to improvements in the economy as a whole.

See: http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/0230273343/ref=rdr_ext_tmb