Dear colleagues,

This is a final call for International Business and International Management related submissions to the EURAM 2012 in Rotterdam. Deadline is 17 January 2012 (2:00 p.m. Brussels time). Apologies for cross postings.

As in previous years, the Strategic Interest Group in International Management hosts a General Track and three related subtracks. The International Management General Track covers ALL subfields of International Management (e.g., strategy and structure of multinational corporations; cross-border activities of firms, international business functions; the international business environment).

The General Track aims to be an open, international and multicultural forum for networking and research (theoretical, empirical and methodological) related to International Management. Accepted submissions to our general call for papers will be grouped into sessions of related papers. Selected papers will be invited to a special issue at International Studies of Management & Organizations.

In addition to the International Management General Track this year in Rotterdam we host the following additional tracks
- Expatriate Management: Developing a Community of Scholars
- Internationalizing China: Governing Spontaneity
- Internationalizing small firms: new challenges and perspectives
For additional information please check http://euram2012.nl/r/default.asp?iID=FFDJJL for the SIG International Management tracks and http://www.euram2012.nl/r/scripts/register/default.asp for paper submissions.

Don't miss to submit. I’m looking forward to seeing you in Rotterdam!

Dr Markus G Kittler
Track Chair, SIG International Management, EURAM 2012

--
The Sunday Times Scottish University of the Year 2009/2010
The University of Stirling is a charity registered in Scotland,

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.