Postdoctoral Fellowship Opportunity available at the Peter B. Gustavson School of Business, University of Victoria, Canada. The ideal candidate for this position is a recent PhD graduate or someone very close to graduation from a PhD program in Finance or Economics. The position is available for one year starting from March 1st, 2012, during which the candidate will be working on an international finance project. For more information on this position or to send you CV and application, please contact professor Basma Majerbi at [log in to unmask].

The University of Victoria

The University of Victoria (UVic) has established a reputation across Canada and around the world as a centre of interdisciplinary research and innovation that is making major contributions to the advancement of knowledge and its application to societal issues. As a post-doctoral fellow (PDF) at UVic, you'll be engaged in building the future in a dynamic and diverse community of scholars. You'll have opportunities to develop your research and possibly your teaching skills, and collaborate with other outstanding researchers and teachers, in an innovative, supportive and collegial environment. For more information on University of Victoria, visit www.uvic.ca

Peter B. Gustavson School of Business:

The Peter B. Gustavson School of Business is an internationally accredited business school (AACSB, EQUIS) located on UVic Campus in Canada's beautiful west coast. The Gustavson School of Business vision drives all our actions and decisions. We:

·         produce outstanding research and develop global business leaders to create a better world;

·         provide an experiential education that is international, integrative, innovative and socially responsible and is anchored in excellence in scholarship; and

·         are open, fair, engaged and passionate in all we do.

To learn more about the school, visit www.gustavson.uvic.ca

 The world looks different from here.