Hi,

I hope everyone had a great new year.  My name is Dr. Arthur Rubens and I am a member of AIB-Southeast and AIB International.  I apologize for an email going out to the entire AIB List Serv but I have a request for all of you!

I have been given a sabbatical for spring 2013.  The purpose of the sabbatical is to conduct comparative benchmark analysis on community economic development methods between the U.S. and NZ and Australia.  In addition to, or in conjunction with my research,  I was looking for universities primarily in New Zealand and also Australia where I could get some type of temporary teaching and/or research appointment during this term (I am also open to shorter time appointments, 2-weeks to a month, at universities in both NZ and Australia).   Secondary to this request I am looking for international teaching assignments this summer (Summer 2013).

I am currently a professor of management at Florida Gulf Coast University.  I teach in our B.S. MBA, and Executive MBA programs.  I  am also actively involved in executive professional development education with our partners (local and international), as well as international educational degree programs (I  most recently taught in Denmark and have taught in China and Germany).  My primary teaching areas are in business strategy, international management, leadership, negotiation, and quality management.  My primary research interests are in leadership and ethics, strategy, international management; management education, economic development, entrepreneurship, and quality management.
I have attached my CV for your review.  Please feel free to share it with your colleagues.

Thank you very much and again, wishing you the very best that the new year can bring.

Arthur

Dr. Arthur Rubens
Professor of Management
Lutgert College of Business
Florida Gulf Coast University
10501 FGCU Boulevard, South
Fort Myers, Florida 33965-6565
Office: 239-590-7840
Cell: 239-269-5759
Fax: 239-590-7367

"Florida has a very broad public records law.  As a result, any written communication created or received by Florida Gulf Coast University employees is subject to disclosure to the public and the media, upon request, unless otherwise exempt.  Under Florida law, e-mail addresses are public records.  If you do not want your email address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity.  Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing."

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.