*PROFESSOR OF HIGH-GROWTH ENTREPRENEURSHIP*

We are seeking to appoint an outstanding academic to be Professor of
High-Growth Entrepreneurship within the Department of Industrial
Engineering and Management at Aalto University in Helsinki.

Aalto University is one of Europe's leading research-intensive
universities with a global reputation in technology, economics, and arts
and design. The university champions pioneering, inter-disciplinary
research and has extensive international links with universities and
businesses.

As Professor of High-Growth Entrepreneurship, you will play a leading
role in the intellectual development of the newly created Aalto Ventures
Program, undertaking high quality research and building international
partnerships. The Program is a key strategic priority for the university.

You will benefit from collaborating with leading figures in the
entrepreneurship field, generous research support, the university's
extensive international network, and excellent access to entrepreneurs
and decision makers in the private and public sectors. In addition, we
can offer the many benefits that come with living and working in one of
Europe's leading capital cities and centres of learning, with a world
leading education system.

To find out more about the role, and how to apply for it, please go to
http://www.aalto.fi/en/current/jobs/professors/HGE/Candidate_Material.pdf.
For additional information, please contact the Head of the Institute of
Strategy, Professor Markku Maula, tel. + 358 (0)40 556 0677 (or for
recruitment process -- related questions HR-Coordinator Johanna
Montgomery, tel. +358 (0) 50 346 6428). Emails:
[log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>. For a
confidential discussion with our search consultants, please contact
Christopher Lake at Syllogism on +44 (0)203 417 6076 or email him at

*Closing date for applications: Monday, 13 February, 2012.*

--
Markku Maula
Professor of Venture Capital
Head of the Institute of Strategy
Department of Industrial Engineering and Management
Aalto University, School of Science
P.O. Box 15500
FI-00076 AALTO, FINLAND
Street address: Otaniementie 17