From: David McFarlane [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2011 2:27 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MSUNAG] Is this legit? (was, FW: Effort Reports are ready for Your Review and Certification)

Jerry,

Exaclty what I try to do whenever I get one of these completely unexpected and unsolicited mass e-mails from an alleged MSU source.  But infuriatingly, in many cases the message comes with no alternative identifying information, thus stymieing any effort to verify its legitimacy.  At least this example had a live phone number, although as you point out any