Actually, non-compatibility has been working for a while now (probably a month at least). If you notice, the messages about newer version of Firefox and IE are gone now.

From: Kramer, Jack [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, December 19, 2011 12:18 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MSUNAG] Internet Explorer 9 & EBS

It's worked for me as long as you use Compatibility Mode.

----
Jack Kramer
Manager of Information Technology
University Relations, Michigan State University
w: 517-884-1231 / c: 248-635-4955

From: Troy Murray <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 12:07:46 -0500
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [MSUNAG] Internet Explorer 9 & EBS

I'm not an EBS user, but I have a few individuals that I support who are. With Microsoft announcing last week that starting January 2012 IE will auto-update like Chrome, these individuals are going to be pushed to IE9. Is that working yet with EBS & SAP?