From: Richard Wiggins [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, December 19, 2011 11:27 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MSUNAG] Need your help in choosing a new phone

I think it's been well documented that Verizon has the best coverage in the US.  But other providers may do just fine if you're not expecting service in the middle of the woods up North.

On campus, various providers have strategically placed antennas.  Some buildings are hard to penetrate.  So your campus experience may not reflect service elsewhere. Someone from Telecom could maybe elaborate.

/rich