Oh, and blackberry's are exactly what you get...  Less robust app store, but they're pillars for reliable phones.  They don't do a lot, but they do what they do well.

I personally can't stand Windows Phone.  But I know some people who love it.  Apps are lagging there a bit, but it's not a terrible option if you dig the Metro interface.

Verizon has great coverage, Sprint is also very good for when I've used it.  I never heard anyone complain more than the average AT&T customer except maybe T-Mobile users. I have no idea how other carriers are. But some give you a 30 day trial.  Take advantage of it to find out who gives you the best coverage.

Loren LaLonde