Yeah I checked there last Friday, nothing older than 3.5”. I did find the correct cable there, though.

Joe

From: Matthew Farra [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, December 08, 2011 10:17 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MSUNAG] 5.25" floppy drive?

Joe-

You might try MSU Salvage.  They may still have a few 5.25" drives floating around.

http://www.msusurplusstore.com/

-Matt

On Thu, Dec 8, 2011 at 10:12 AM, Joe Mesterhazy <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I’m wondering if anyone has a 5.25” floppy drive laying around they no longer need? I found all my old floppies back from my DOS BBS days and I’m hoping to find some treasures in there. I’m pretty sure they are low density.

Joe

--

Joe Mesterhazy

Radiology Engineering Group

MSU Department of Radiology

(517) 884-3298

--
Matthew Farra

The RS&GIS staff of GIS Professionals provide exemplary geospatial services, but does not engage in the practice of professional surveying. RS&GIS services and deliverables are not certified by a licensed surveyor.