Joe-

You might try MSU Salvage.  They may still have a few 5.25" drives floating
around.

http://www.msusurplusstore.com/

-Matt

--
Matthew Farra

The RS&GIS staff of GIS Professionals provide exemplary geospatial
services, but does not engage in the practice of professional surveying.
RS&GIS services and deliverables are not certified by a licensed surveyor.