I found the windows phones unintuitive, and there is no compelling
reason to use one.

I like Sprints cheaper contracts, so i went with a Galaxy S with a
sliding keyboard, because my fingers are literally too big for the
small buttons. And I needed a phone -right- then. With quite a bit of
practice now, i might be able to use an onscreen keyboard..

After using the Palm interface for years, I really find Android
lacking in usability, it has a lot of features, but a quick notepad
note, and voicemail checks, a quick text, etc. it is rather a pain. I
was going to say the battery life is shorter, but I'm not sure it is
since I upgraded the battery on my treo(s). It, however, has not
broken on me yet.. which is pretty significant (on average I break a
phone in less then a year..)

The Motorola Axis was on the list of phones to get but the contract
and dock where way out of my price range.

However, I probably will not go with Android again. Most android
makers don't actually update.

I will probably go with an iPhone next. Apple has the new quad cores
around the corner, which should not only be faster but will use up to
50% less power. If they have a docking station like the Motorola Axis,
I won't even look back. The faster processors will also help Siri,
while it is still pretty much a toy right now, the next generation
with some processing power behind it, should be better.