My thanks to everyone who responded.  I expect that we have relatively
few faculty who need to convert personal VHS tapes to DVDs, and also
suspect many will have to go back to the original copyright holder to
purchase a DVD version of their VHS recording.  More than anything, I
was looking for some local options for converting a few personal VHS
tapes to DVD.  Our media support staff is already stretched thin
processing other media and recordings we do any given semester, so
outsourcing this service is the best choice for us.  Thanks again, I
have plenty of options to choose from now!

John A. Resotko
Assistant Director, Systems Administration and Support
Michigan State University College of Law
208 Law College Building
East Lansing, MI  48824-1300
email: [log in to unmask]
Phone: 517-432-6836