Anyone else know of anyone running into problems with EBS forms
running really slowly if you have Acrobat X Pro as your acrobat
version?  I've got one person that has been having issues since we
upgraded her (because of other problems with EBS acting up with
Acrobat).  Now she'd like to go back to 9 to see if that improves it,
I'm just not looking forward to it because our 9 install disc is an
original 9.0.0 version, which means a gadgillion updates (and Adobe
really doesn't make it easy to download a single update to bring you
up to date).

I'm just wondering if maybe we're missing something that might be
causing the slowness.

Thanks,
Gary