Mobile Learning Survey

I am forwarding this to the list on behalf of a PhD student at UTSA.  Please help if you can by completing her survey.
Thanks,
Stuart
Stuart Birnbaum
Department of Geological Sciences
University of Texas at San Antonio
One UTSA Circle
San Antonio, TX 78249-0663
210-458-5449 (voice)
210-458-4469 (fax)

Dear Faculty,
Are your students constantly checking their cell phones? Do you see students texting all the time? Are students bumping into each other in the hall because they are looking down at their cell phones? If you have witnessed those behaviors at your university you are not alone! As a witness to these behaviors, you are great candidate to complete the Beliefs About Mobile Learning Inventory (BAMLI).

My name is Lucretia M. Fraga and I am a doctoral candidate at the University of Texas at San Antonio. My research interest is in the area of mobile learning and its use in higher education. The link below is to a short survey that was developed to determine your beliefs about mobile learning in higher education.

Survey Link: http://goo.gl/WDgE0
Also, please feel free to forward this email to your colleagues at other colleges or universities as well as your professional list-serves. Please contact me should you have any questions. My contact information is below. I appreciate your time and effort!

Thank you,
Lucretia M. Fraga, ABD
The University of Texas at San Antonio
E: