Dear colleagues,

I am looking for colleagues with an ongoing research interest, publications and/or experience in dealing with business in post-crisis countries (not including cyclical economic crises or natural disasters). Please contact me if you have an interest in exploring the possibility of an edited book on the topic.

Best regards,
Gerhard Apfelthaler

[cid:6A9120DE-E209-4FF1-83D5-1517966C5C8D]
Dr. Gerhard Apfelthaler  |  Associate Dean for Graduate Programs  |  School of Management
60 West Olsen Road #3550  |  Thousand Oaks, CA 91360
www.callutheran.edu  |  p 805.493.3352 |  f 805.493.3213
Email [log in to unmask]  |  Web http://www.callutheran.edu/schools/business/faculty/apfelthaler.php
Skype gerhardapfelthaler  |  LinkedIn http://www.linkedin.com/in/apfelthaler |  Facebook http://www.facebook.com/gerhard.apfelthaler
School of Management Facebook www.facebook.com/clusom<http://www.facebook.com/clusom> |  School of Management Blog www.clubusiness.org<http://www.clubusiness.org>