Please Post. Thanks.

*Indian** School** of Business *

*Faculty Positions in Strategy Area *

The Indian School of Business (ISB) is an independent, research-driven,
world-class business school. It is a collaborative effort of eminent
business leaders, entrepreneurs, and academics from around the world. The
school’s one year Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGP - on par with
the best two-year MBA Courses offered by premier institutions worldwide)
launched in 2001 was ranked 13th on the FT Global MBA rankings in 2011.

*Location*:

The school is located in Hyderabad, India. A second campus is coming up in
Mohali, India, and will start admitting students in April 2012.

*Research Expectations*:

ISB aspires to be a world class institution excelling in research
comparable to premier institutions worldwide. We expect our faculty to
publish regularly in top tier journals in their disciplines, and engage
with the scholarly community in seminars and conferences.

*Teaching Expectations*:

Faculty are expected to teach in our PGP program and may contribute to our
executive education programs. ISB currently does not offer undergraduate
programs.

The ISB has a unique portfolio faculty model that accommodates a mix of
accomplished resident faculty and visiting faculty from our partner schools
(Wharton, Kellogg, and London Business School) as well as other schools.
Our partner schools help our faculty in designing curricula and our
resident faculty frequently collaborate with our visiting faculty in
teaching and research.

**

*Resources, Facilities and Infrastructure*:

ISB offers world class facilities in order to support research and
teaching. These include state-of-the-art IT infrastructure, excellent
library facilities, generous research budgets, travel budgets for attending
conferences and visiting collaborators, additional support for buying
datasets, and help with contacts in the Indian industry. ISB faculty also
benefit from collaborating with the visiting scholars we host every year
and interacting with senior scholars from our partner schools and elsewhere
who serve as visiting faculty.

*Open Positions*:

The school invites applications for full time tenure-track faculty
positions in the Strategy area at all levels – Assistant (tenure track),
Associate (tenure-track or tenured), and Full Professor (tenured). Both
campuses will function as parts of a single school, and faculty members may
reside in either campus. ISB has a tenure system similar to the top schools
in the U.S. and is an equal opportunity employer. Compensation is
competitive.

All Applicants must have an earned PhD from a reputed institution by the
time they join, excellent research and teaching skills, and must
demonstrate the ability to produce scholarly work at the highest level, and
also show the capability of becoming outstanding teachers.

Applicants for senior appointments should have published extensively in
top-tier refereed journals and must demonstrate a proven track record of
ability to mentor junior faculty. As a new institution which aspires to be
counted among the best in the world, ISB offers a unique opportunity for
its senior faculty members to contribute significantly to institution
building.

*Application Procedure*:**

*Assistant Professor Positions*: Interested candidates are requested to
send their CV, research statement, 3 reference letters and sample
publications to our area recruitment coordinators, Anand Nandkumar &
Raveendra Chittoor at ([log in to unmask])

*Associate and Full Professor Positions*: Interested candidates should send
their CV to our area recruitment coordinator at [log in to unmask]
Candidates may also contact

Strategy area leader, Prof. Harbir Singh of the Wharton School at

Prof Sanjay Kallapur, Sr.Associate Dean – Faculty & Research

There is no deadline for receiving applications. Candidates are reviewed on
a rolling basis until positions are filled.

*Questions:*

 For any additional information, please feel free to contact our area
recruitment coordinators, Anand Nandkumar & Raveendra Chittoor at
[log in to unmask] , +91-40-2318-7163 or +91-40-2318-7159

*Current Resident Faculty in the Strategy Area:*

Raveendra Chittoor:
http://www.isb.edu/faculty/facultydir.aspx?ddlFaculty=289

NagaLakshmi Damaraju:
http://www.isb.edu/faculty/facultydir.aspx?ddlFaculty=251