Dear colleague

Pls could you circulate the following message for me?

Thanks very much

Fang

-----------------

Dear esteemed colleagues

I would like to share the news with you that Cooke, F. L. (2012) *Human
Resource Management in China: New Trends and Practice* has been published
by Routledge. Please follow the link for more information: *
www.routledge.com/9780415553803. *

* *

*Table of contents*

Chapter 1        Managing Human Resources in China: Evolving institutional
environment and key issues

Chapter 2        Recruitment, retention and staffing strategy

Chapter 3        Human capital, training and development
Chapter 4        Performance management Chapter 5        Pay systems, pay
gaps and employers’ reward strategiesChapter 6        Equal opportunity and
diversity managementChapter 7        Workers’ representation and voiceChapter
8        Employment laws and regulations

Chapter 9        Leadership and management development

Chapter 10      Strategic human resource management – progress and prospects

I would like to take the opportunity to wish you all a very happy New Year!

Fang

***********

Dr Fang Lee Cooke

Professor of Human Resource Management and Chinese Studies

Director, PhD Programme (Development)

Department of Management

Monash University

Building N, Room 5.20