Dear AIB Community,

We are bringing a group of Brigham Young University-Idaho undergraduate students to Europe in the fall of 2012.  We anticipate the group to be about 30-35 students, with 4 or 5 of our professors.  Students will come from a variety of majors including Business Management, Communication, Economics, and Information Technology.  We would very much like for them to meet with students at a university in each of the cities we will visit.  We would very much like to find a university that might be willing to host our group for a day, allowing them to meet with students.  We would also like for them to experience education in the university, with a professor at the university leading a case discussion, or some other kind of educational activity.

The two cities of specific interest are Barcelona and Milan.  If any of you in either of these cities would have interest please contact me.  I am planning a trip to these cities the second week of February 2012 to make initial contact and arrangements.

Many, many thanks, and best wishes for a Happy 2012.

Bruce C. Kusch, Ph.D.
Associate Academic Vice President for Curriculum
Brigham Young University-Idaho
Office:  208-496-1142
For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.