If you are teaching International Business/Management next semester, the
X-Culture International Business Student Collaboration Project can help you
enhance learning in your course and boost your research productivity.

The project is a collaborative effort of a group of Intl. Business/Mgmt.
professors and is designed to give students an opportunity to gain
first-hand experience in cross-cultural collaboration, as well as is an
excellent research platform.

Participation is completely free.

So far, instructors teaching IB/IM at 33 universities in 21 countries on 5
continents have signed up for the next semester, so we expect a very
diverse group of students next semester. We will continue accepting
applications until Dec 18.

*We are particularly interested in non-US participants, especially those
from Africa, China, Brazil and former USSR. *

The idea is very simple: instructors who teach Intl. Business/Mgmt. courses
team up their students to complete a term project. It is just like a
regular course team project, but the members of the team are all in
different countries. Collaborating on-line, the students develop a business
proposal for a multinational company and write a report that touches upon
issues taught in most IB/IM courses.

More details about the project can be found at
http://www.vtaras.com/International_Cooperation_Project.html

We provide all materials and administrative support; the participating
instructors do the hard work they normally do when running a regular
team-based term project (providing instructions, answering students’
questions, grading reports, etc.).

*Although the project was designed as an experiential learning tool, it is
also an excellent platform for research on international team dynamics and
performance (IRB approved). Several papers are currently being developed
based on the data we’ve been collecting. Ideas for new studies based on the
X-Culture Project data are welcome.  *

To sign up, questions, concerns, suggestions, please contact Vas Taras (

Sincerely,

Vas Taras

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.