From: Balbir Bhasin
Sent: Thursday, December 08, 2011 11:48 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Intro to IB Course for Undergraduates

Colleagues,

I would appreciate hearing from you if your undergraduate program includes a required core introductory course in international business for all business students.  I am not sure if my do.

Thank you.

Professor (Dr.) Balbir B. Bhasin
Ross Pendergraft Endowed Professor of International Business
University of Arkansas - Fort Smith
College of Business - BII 208
5210 Grand Avenue
Fort Smith, AR 72913