Laurence,

Thanks for documenting this!  I have a general
strategy in life, whenever people stick me with a
system that gives me problems, I make it someone
else's problem.  In the case of EBS, I just call
EBS Support at 884-3000 at the drop of a hat and
let them personally guide me through
step-by-step, and if I have trouble finding that
number, then I just start with the general ATS
Help Desk at 432-6200 and let them guide me to the next step.

I have no shame about this.  If enough people
make it a problem to the folks who instigated
EBS, then those folks will find some way to fix
the problem; conversely, if no one makes it a
problem to them, then they have no incentive to
change anything.  To their credit, the folks at
ATS and EBS Support have always been friendly and helpful when I call.

Just my $.02,
-- dkm, Professional Faultfinder