From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Rich
Tibbals
Sent: Monday, November 14, 2011 5:50 PM
To: Laurence Bates
Cc: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MSUNAG] MSU Retirement Consolidation Changes

Laurence,

What do you mean by objective source?  What are you hearing in your college?

--Rich

On Mon, Nov 14, 2011 at 4:12 PM, Laurence Bates <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I have been reviewing the MSU Retirement Consolidation Changes and wondered
if anyone is receive requests from faculty about a more objective source of
information.  What advice are you giving?

Laurence

Laurence A. Bates

College of Education

Michigan State University

217E Erickson Hall

East Lansing

MI 48824

517-355-2178

An exuberant rationalist...

--
Rich

Richard C. Tibbals
Director of Technology and Facilities
College of Communication Arts and Sciences
Michigan State University
287 Comm Arts Bldg.
East Lansing, Mi   48824-1212

Voice: 517-432-5674