And

     -1) Prepare yourself.  Scotch or Whiskey.

On 11/10/11 18:42, Bosman, Don wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite">

You forgot

0)      Use one of only two, superseded browsers that can get to the EBS system.

From: Laurence Bates [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2011 6:29 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] EBS and Flexible Spensing Accounts

I have tried to be somewhat generous about the EBS system, recognizing that a new system takes some time to implement and will inevitably have the occasional glitch upon roll-out.  That said, my experience in trying to reenroll for FSA has lead me to the conclusion that something is fundamentally wrong with the organization principle behind the current EBS system.  The steps from the human resources web site to the enrollment screens are not just poorly designed, they are unintelligible.  As far as I can tell, the steps are:

1)    Search the MSU site for “FSA”

2)    Click on http://www.hr.msu.edu/benefits/fsa/

3)    Locate and click on the Quicklink “FSA Enrollment”

4)    Click on “Enroll Online (EBS Portal)”

5)    Login using MSUnet credentials

6)    Arrive at a screen that has no relevance to FSA enrollment and contains few clues to the correct path forward.