Oscar,
I forwarded your message to [log in to unmask]

Due to the huge volume of compromised accounts constantly generating new
rounds of SPAM we keep ending up listed as disreputable with key
services. The microsoft mail services have been an off and on issue for
the last couple weeks.   /Leo

--
Leo Sell
Academic Technology Help Desk