Sharon,

Interesting.  So, if one wanted to know about "Flexible Spending
Accounts", or "FSA", how would it occur to them to do a search on
"HCSA"?  This is why I prefer to have a central "one size fits all"
phone number to call for things like this, I am too much a simpleton
to navigate these mazes on my own :).

Thanks,
-- dkm