Hi all...

I am getting together a proposal for developing and assessing urban fieldwork sites and activities relevant to our college's sustainability goals.  As part of that proposal I'm doing a literature search for research on undergraduate and K-12 urban field experiences.  Are any of you aware of work that would be good to look at?  No I don't have any one specific question that I am focusing on at this point, so both peer reviewed work and gray literature are welcome at this point.

Thanks in advance for any help that you might give
Cheers
Frank G.

Frank D. Granshaw PhD
Earth Science Instructor