Geoscience Educators,

We are currently conducting research on how geoscience students and researchers read and interpret graphical displays of data. In an effort to diversify our sample we are looking for volunteers to complete the survey and background items. We anticipate that the survey should take 20-30 minutes to complete. You can access the survey at:  http://tinyurl.com/iugraphs

Additionally, if you would like your students to complete the survey, we can arrange to provide you with a synopsis of their performance. Email me and we can set this up.

Please pass this along to any colleagues who might be interested. Thank you very much for your consideration.

Cheers,

Adam Maltese

Adam V. Maltese

Assistant Professor of Science Education

Adjunct Faculty in Geological Sciences

Indiana University

W. W. Wright Education Building, Rm 3054

201 North Rose Avenue

Bloomington, IN 47405

PH: 812.856.8059