Apologies for any cross posting.

-----------------

Dear Fellow AIB members

I would like to announce the publication of my latest managerial book (High Performance Companies: Successful Strategies from the World's Top Achievers)  by John Wiley and Sons.  In the book I,

 1.  Offer a set of practical principles which can be used by companies of different sizes (small or large) in a variety of contexts including different countries and industries,
 2.  Deploy a reader friendly approach by grounding the proposed principles in detailed case studies of companies from different parts of the world including US, Europe and Asia,
 3.  Go beyond the often-quoted examples to identify less well-known, yet successful, companies such as YKK, Fanuc, Tiger Balm, Tupperware, Lincoln Electric and SAS Institute, among others,
 4.  Discuss the lessons these novel examples hold for other companies aspiring for similar high performance.
In addition to providing concrete advice for managers, the book may be used to supplement standard strategic management texts for teaching core strategy classes. If you wish to receive PDF files for the Table of Contents and the Introductory chapter, please send me a mail.

Nitin Pangarkar
National University of Singapore Business School
Singapore
e-mail: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

The book is available from a variety of sources including:

(Wiley) http://as.wiley.com/WileyCDA/WileyTitle/productCd-0470830107.html

(iTunes store) http://itunes.apple.com/us/book/high-performance-companies/id472972778?mt=11

(Amazon) http://www.amazon.com/High-Performance-Companies-Successful-Strategies/dp/0470830107/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1321540584&sr=1-1

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]