Dear Colleagues and Collaborators,

We are pleased to announce the opening of the Call for Abstracts for the 11th World Congress of the International Federation of Scholarly Associations of Management which we will host here at the University of Limerick, Ireland, from June 26th to June 29th, 2012.

IFSAM 2012, under the theme “Management Re-imagined” will bring together 8 Distinguished Keynote Speakers,  along with 22 Thematic Tracks, 8 Regional Forums, a Doctoral Consortium and an Early Career Consortium, all of which are being convened by a cohort of over 80 scholars from around the world.

Extended abstracts of up to 2000 words for Papers, Symposia and Posters are now invited via the conference website www.ifsam2012.org until January 31, 2012 .

We would welcome your participation.

Yours  sincerely

Mike