CALL FOR CONTRIBUTION
IN ONE OF THE BOOK SERIES OF
INTERNATIONAL GROUP ON GOVERNANCE FRAUD ETHICS AND SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
CALL FOR CHAPTER
SUSTAINABILITY IN MARKETING
“ethics, governance, fraud and social responsibility in marketing”
Khosro Jahdi, Bradfod College, UK & Ulku Yuksel, Sdyney University, AUSTRALIA
· Call for chapters October 28 , 2011
· Collecting abstracts from authors November 29, 2011
· Sending comments about abstract December 11, 2011
· Agreement with author on chapter December 25, 2011
· Collecting fullpapers January 20, 2012
· Editing by peer-reviwers March 30, 2012
· Correcting chapters May 31, 2012
· Submission book to Publisher June 8, 2012
· Publication date July 13, 2012
· Book launching ceremony in Bradford College August 1, 2012
(5th International Conference on Governance Fraud Ethics and Social Responsibility)
· Your abstract should be maximum one page.
· Please use font 12 and Palatino Linotype style in the text.
· Your chapter should be maximum 25 pages including tables.
· Please apply APA 5 (Journal of American Pscyhology Association) while writing your chapter.
· Introduction, Methodology, Findings, Discussion and Index Words should be added in the text.
Important Note for the Chapter Authors:
· Please send original papers for the book.
· When author send chapter to our group book, this means that he/she has delivered copyright of manuscript to the editors. And editors has rights transfer copyright to the Publisher.
Dr Ülkü Yüksel, BA MU, MA ITU, PhD MU
The University of Sydney Business School,
Discipline of Marketing,
Faculty of Economics & Business Building,
H69, | Level 5, Room 513
Cnr. Codrington & Rose streets, Sydney,
NSW 2006 Australia
Phone: [+61 2] 9036-6107 (Direct)
[+61 2] 9351-6603 (Admin. Bettina Leate)
[+61 2] 9036-9688 (Admin.2.)
Fax: [+61 2] 9351-6732