Hello fellow AIB members

I recently started working as an editor for the Journal of Engineering and
Technology Management, http://www.journals.elsevier.com/journal-of-
engineering-and-technology-management/, Jeremy Hall is the Editor-in-
Chief.

We are looking for individuals to assist in reviewing submitted papers. We
realize that all of you are very busy people; however, we need a list of
people who are willing to review papers and get the reviews back to us.
The "regulars" have been overloaded and now it is time to inject more of
you into the review process. Email me if you are interested with full
contact information and your areas of interest. Thanks everyone and any
help you can provide is much appreciated.

Dr. Vernon Bachor
Visiting Lecturer, Strategy
GE3LS Researcher, Genome Canada - Forest Health Diagnostics and Monitoring
Project
Editor, Journal of Engineering and Technology Management
Beedie School of Business
Simon Fraser University
778-782-7338

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]