Colleagues.

I am doing a preliminary literature review of the ”Organization Department” – also known as the “Central Organization Department” (COD) - of the Communist Party of China (CPC).  I am looking for any empirical or conceptual writing on this unit, its role and its unique and pervasive HR functions in Chinese government, industry and society.  I understand that it is not the most transparent organization on the planet.  Any citations or sources would be of assistance.

My apologies for any cross listings.

Allen D. Engle, Sr.

Professor of Management

Eastern Kentucky University