We will be offering our introductory International Management course in Spanish soon, and while there are several good textbook options in Spanish (both Spanish language originals and translations) I can't seem to find any that are currently being distributed in the US market.  I would greatly appreciate any recommendations.

Cheers,
Dante

Dante Di Gregorio
Associate Professor
Albert & Mary Jane Black Professorship in Economic Development
Anderson School of Management
MSC05 3090
University of New Mexico
Albuquerque, NM 87131
tel: 505-277-3751
fax: 505-277-9868

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This e-mail, including all attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited unless specifically provided for under the New Mexico Inspection of Public Records Act. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of this message. Any views or opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the University of New Mexico.

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.