Dear Colleagues,

In this first Call for Participation, we are pleased to invite you to the 2nd Global Servant-Leadership Research Roundtable to be held in Melbourne, 21-22 June 2012.

This will be the first time that a group of researchers with an active interest in servant leadership comes together in Asia Pacific. The roundtable will be hosted by Department of Management, Monash University, and co-sponsored by School of Global Leadership and Entrepreneurship, Regent University, USA, the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University, The Netherlands, and University of Queensland Business School.

We invite an extended abstract (no more than 2 A4 pages excluding ALL tables, appendices and references). Both empirical and conceptual contributions, finished research or work in progress, which explore various facets of servant leadership are welcomed.

A full Call for Abstract will be circulated by mid December 2011.

Key dates:
Abstract Submission Deadline:  Friday 27 January 2012 (5:00 p.m. Melbourne time)
Acceptance Notification: Friday 9 March 2012
Early bird & Registration: Monday 12 March 2012
Registration Deadline: Friday 27 April 2012
Conference sessions: Thursday-Friday, 21-22 June 2012

Convenors:
Dr Sen Sendjaya, Monash University, Australia, [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Dr Kathleen Patterson, Regent University, USA, [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Dr Dirk van Dierendonck, Erasmus University, the Netherlands, [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Dr Andre Pekerti, University of Queensland, Australia, [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

If you need further information, please do not hesitate to contact us. Please forward this invitation to others who may be interested.

We look forward to seeing you in Melbourne!

Best regards,

Sen Sendjaya
Kathleen Patterson
Dirk van Dierendonck
Andre Pekerti
    [X]
Andre Pekerti PhD
Senior Lecturer
UQ Business School | The University of Queensland
St. Lucia Qld 4072 | Australia |Bld. 37; rm. 502 | Ph: +61 7 33468143 |  Fax: +61 7 3346 8166
Ipswich Qld 4305 | Australia |Bld. 12; rm. 230 |  Ph: +61 7 33811046 |  Fax: +61 7 33811053
Email: [log in to unmask]