Dear Colleagues,

I just wanted you to know that my Ph.D. advisor, Simon Dolan (ESADE
Business School) and Tony Lingham (Case Western Reserve) have recently
put their textbook Introduction to International Organizational
Behavior online, for free.  The book can be accessed at www.IntroToOB.com

The book can be used in either an introduction to organizational
behavior course, or as a course specifically designed to look at the
international aspects of organizational behavior.

The textbook can be viewed on any electronic device including tablets,
I-phones, or computers and students can even take notes and mark-up
the text online.  With the technology of the website, students can
also work together in virtual teams for enhanced learning.

If you have any questions/comments lease let me
([log in to unmask]) and/or Simon Dolan ([log in to unmask])
know.

Finally, feel free to send this email on to colleagues who teach
organizational behavior at your institution.

Thank you,

Chad

Chad Albrecht, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor