Invitation to Michigan's Microsoft Technology Conversation with MSU
A Technical Roundtable

On Tuesday , October 25th, 2011, at 9:00 AM, Microsoft Education will host daylong event highlighting two items of importance for universities-Windows 7 Deployment tips and techniques and a technical round table and presentation focusing on SharePoint

When:                        Tuesday October 25th, 2011
9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Location:                      MSU Union - Green Room
55 South Harrison Road
East Lansing, MI 48824
                                                MAP<http://www.msuunion.com/about/parking_map.html>

RSVP:                               e-mail [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

AGENDA
Deploying Windows 7 Tips and techniques 9:00 - 11:30

 In this session we will look at the tools available from Microsoft for deployment of Windows 7 and Office 2010.     We will look at Microsoft Deployment Toolkit and how these free tools can be used for creating your image for deployment.      We will see how the Office Customization tool plugs into the MTD to assist in the deployment of Office 2010

SharePoint Technical Roundtable and Discussion 12:30 -3:00

This session is a purely technical discussion where Mark Dunkel Educational SharePoint Expert, and Patrick Sheren, Technology Strategist for Education will lead a roundtable discussion providing insights and resources available to Universities, on deployment, licensing, and all things SharePoint
[cid:[log in to unmask]]

*         SharePoint discussion

*         Desktop Virtualization discussions

*         Licensing Scenarios

Roger Archbold | Education Account Manager | Microsoft Public Sector
Microsoft Corporation | Redmond, WA 98052
[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> | 231-378-2338 office | 313-942-0165 mobile