I'd be interested as well.  We have a 3-node setup.

-Leslie K. Houang
On 10/11/2011 12:29 PM, Tom Rockwell wrote:
[log in to unmask]" type="cite"> Hi All,

It seems like there is sufficient interest to plan a get together?

How should we proceed?  We could do a Doodle poll and select a time sometime soon.

Anyone want to show off hardware (seems sort of odd for virtualization though)?  Anyone interested in describing their systems and going over issues that have been seen?  I would be happy to go over what plans we have.

Cheers,
Tom