Hi All,

It seems like there is sufficient interest to plan a get together?

How should we proceed?  We could do a Doodle poll and select a time
sometime soon.

Anyone want to show off hardware (seems sort of odd for virtualization
though)?  Anyone interested in describing their systems and going over
issues that have been seen?  I would be happy to go over what plans we have.

Cheers,
Tom