Rob Sirrine, MSUE North East area is helping a goat farmer source some alfalfa. Any of you have 100-200 bales to sell, preferably organic? Contact Rob (below) if so.
Www.michiganorganic.msu.edu--

From: J Robert Sirrine <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 12:03:57 -0400
To: Jim Bardenhagen <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>, Vicki Morrone <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: farmer looking for alfalfa

Hi Jim and Vicki

I've got a goat farmer looking for 100-200 bales of alfalfa hay and regular hay.

Any ideas?  Organic if possible. The farmer is in Leelanau County.

Thanks!

Rob

J Robert Sirrine, Ph.D.
Community Food Systems Educator
Greening Michigan Institute
Michigan State University Extension
Suite 107
8527 E. Government Center Dr.
Suttons Bay, MI 49682

p: 231-256-9888
f:  231-256-8331

"We live in a land of vacations, which gives us the spirit of nonsense" Yves Klein

If you would like to access previous postings to the Mich-Organic listserv you can copy and paste the following URL into your browser address bar
 http://list.msu.edu/archives/mich-organic.html