This event is occurring this Saturday. Wanted to share all the fun events that they are planning. Maybe I will see you there??
Up Up and Away...

From: Lincoln or Shelly Clark [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2011 10:26 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: roseland open house

Hello

With the added feature of balloon rides our hours are extended to at least 8 pm.
So feel free to come later and enjoy the evening with us.
The following is a list of most activities, great seasonal offerings,
and some of our usual greats that will be available:
       expect some surprises too!

Hot Air Balloon Rides  4pm-7pm
      (weather permitting)
      (Tickets available at the store)
Tractor Drawn Hayrides
Horse Drawn Hayrides
Mini Train
Some Games for the Kids (ring toss etc.)
Meet Mr. Roundy  Bale
Saddle Up on Horsey Bale
Animal Viewing
Camp fire in the evening
      (perhaps all day)

Live Music
Local Crafts and Creations
Free Samples
Burgers, etc. available as a meal
Pumpkins and Gourds
Specials in the Store
Some pork available (nothing smoked)
Grahams Chicken
Paw Paws
Hedge Apples (Osage)

We are looking forward to a great day of fun and
friendship and it looks to be a great fall day.
We thank you for your continued support
and will strive to continue to be a place
where you can find great organic foods
for your family either from our farm
or from other quality sources as locally as possible.
We look forward to your visit this weekend and
whenever you visit Roseland Organic Farms.

Thank You

--
Lincoln Clark
Roseland Organic Farms

If you would like to access previous postings to the Mich-Organic listserv you can copy and paste the following URL into your browser address bar
 http://list.msu.edu/archives/mich-organic.html