Hello friends,

What are you doing this Christmas?  After all, statistics don't
lie:  for many people, it's the most depressing and lonely time of
the year - so we want to invite you to do something truly different
and amazing this year:  permaculture.  Join us for a life-changing
week (December 24 - January 1st) of amazing community & leadership
in sunny San Diego.

Sign up before November 15th and bring a friend free!  We know
these are tough economic times - so we want you to take $2700 off
regular tuition when you come with a friend! More details @
 http://www.commoncircle.com

We know that most of you have only a couple of weeks vacation time
each year, so we're letting you earn your Permaculture Design
Certification in just a week.   We've eliminated the fat out of
our curriculum, and developed a truly life-altering program that
in a week WILL change your life.

More details @  http://www.commoncircle.com

Join our world-class instructors and the profoundly inspiring
community that forms around every single program we run, learning
the basics of nature connection, sustainable design & regenerative
leadership.

What:   Permaculture Design & Regenerative Leadership Certification
Where:  San Diego County, CA (www.manzanitavillage.org)
When:   December 24 - January 1, 2011

We didn't become the nation's leadership, sustainable living and
permaculture school by accident.  Our programs change people's
lives -- but don't trust us:  just read some of the many things
that past participants have said, and sign up today.  You can
read almost a hundred reviews at http://commoncircle.com/reviews

"Common Circle's Permaculture Design course was a genuine heart
and mind opening experience. If you are interested in finding
how you can be part of the life giving earth healing solution
in today's global ecological and social crisis this course
gives you an in depth and extensive overview of what it takes
to make it happen. "  - Jessica M, Course Graduate

Sign up before November 15th and bring a friend for free or take
a huge chunk off your own tuition!  More details @
 http://www.commoncircle.com

Don't wait.  You only get to live once.  Just do it.
After all, what better way is there to ring in 2012?

--
common circle education - the nation's leadership school
14525 sw millikan way, suite 17760, beaverton, or 97005

If you would like to access previous postings to the Mich-Organic listserv you can copy and paste the following URL into your browser address bar
 http://list.msu.edu/archives/mich-organic.html