All:

I modified the REPLY TO function. I actually like REPLY TO as a list function, but will try this setting.

Julie

On Oct 14, 2011, at 11:50 PM, Cathy Manduca wrote:

> HI -
> This isn't a reply all of the normal sort.  The list serv is set up so that reply all is the default even on a message coming not from the list but from an individual.  Perhaps Julie you could fix this?
>
> Cathy

Julie Libarkin
Associate Professor, Director - Geocognition Research Lab
Associate Director for Educational Research - Center for Integrative Studies in General Science
Michigan State University
206 Natural Science
East Lansing, MI 48824

Phone: 517-355-8369
https://www.msu.edu/~libarkin
Editor-in-Chief, Journal of Geoscience Education (through 2011)

Affiliations: Department of Geological Sciences, Cognitive Science Program, Environmental Science and Policy Program